| News & Announcements|| |
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Cards Call - 800-472-3272
Lost or Stolen Visa Credit
Cards Call - 800-449-7728
For Visa availability, contact the Credit Union before leaving the United States.
Firefighters Credit Union complies with the Children's Online Privacy Act (COPPA) to protect children's privacy online. Our Credit Union does not knowingly collect, nor is our website designed or directed to use personal information from children under the age of 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents.
ANYTIME OF THE YEAR
| || |
| || || |
American Share Insurance
All deposits made with Firefighters Credit Union are fully insured up to $ 250,000 per account. This unmatched level of protection is possible because of our affiliaton with American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer. ASI insures accounts, not individuals. Each account (including IRAs) is insured to this exceptional level of coverage. this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
Who can join?
- All firefighters appointed in any capacity or status and the civilian employees of the Fire Departments in Marion, Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Morgan and Shelby Counties, IN
- Employees of J.O. Held Company or Hylift, Inc., who work in or are paid from Indianapolis, IN
- Employees of the following groups who work in Indianapolis, IN:
- Indianapolis Rubber Stamp, Inc.
- Bob Powers Toyota, Inc.
- Bob Powers Volkswagon, Inc.
- Personnel Development Group
- Masterset Corporation
- Full-time, paid, professional, uniformed employees of Police Departments in the Cities of Franklin, Greenfield, Shelbyville or Speedway, IN
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioner or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families, including their life partners
- Organizations of such persons
- Employees of the following companies:
- Antell & McNulty
- Computer Experts
- File Engine, Server Partners, LLC
- Garrison & Kiefer, Attorney at Law
- Lynch & Son’s, Inc.
- All members of the Professional Fire Fighters Union of Indiana, Inc.
- All members of the Indiana Firefighters Association, Inc.
- All members of the Indiana Volunteer Firefighters Association
How to become a member
To become a Firefighters Credit Union member simply requires opening a regular savings account with a minimum balance of $5.00. That deposit is your member share and allows you to take advantage of all the money and time saving products and services offered by your Credit Union.
Join Firefighters Credit Union Now
Don't forget to invite all of your family members to join as well. Help them save their hard-earned money by telling them about your Credit Union. They'll thank you for it.
Firefighters Credit Union is a not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution owned by its members.