Welcome to Firefighters Credit Union
YOUR CREDIT UNION IS ON THE MOVE!
WE WILL BE MOVING TO OUR NEW LOCATION ON AUGUST 10TH AND 11TH.
THE CREDIT UNION WILL BE CLOSED ON THESE TWO DAYS BUT WILL REOPEN ON FRIDAY,
AT 726 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN OUR NEW OFFICE.
Using your phone, go to the app store and search for TouchBanking.
Download and enter our app code: firecumobile.
You will need to use your FIREnet user and password to log in.
To manage and add other services log, in to FIREnet and go to
Mobiliti which is located under the Self Service Tab.
Any questions, call Member Services at 636-5581.
* If your user name is numeric and less than six digits, add zeroes to the
number to make it six digits.
(Example: User name is 34567. Use 034567)
501 N. New Jersey
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Member Service Fax
Loan Department Fax
Firefighters Credit Union Mission Statement:
Firefighters Credit Union is a member-owned and controlled financial institution. The mission is to offer the member a fair, diversified, competitive financial institution and to maintain the financial soundness of the Credit Union, ensuring continued growth.
- Login to Mobile Banking from your phone.
- Choose "Deposit" from the menu and then follow the instructions.
- Endorse your check. Also include your account number and these words "For FCU mobile deposit only".
- Deposits must be completed at the handset by 2:45 p.m. EST to be considered for that day's deposit file.