| News & Announcements|| |
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Cards Call - 800-472-3272
Lost or Stolen Visa Credit
Cards Call - 800-449-7728
For Visa availability, contact the Credit Union before leaving the United States.
Firefighters Credit Union complies with the Children's Online Privacy Act (COPPA) to protect children's privacy online. Our Credit Union does not knowingly collect, nor is our website designed or directed to use personal information from children under the age of 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents.
ANYTIME OF THE YEAR
| || |
| || || |
American Share Insurance
All deposits made with Firefighters Credit Union are fully insured up to $ 250,000 per account. This unmatched level of protection is possible because of our affiliaton with American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer. ASI insures accounts, not individuals. Each account (including IRAs) is insured to this exceptional level of coverage. this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
Firefighters Checking Accounts. Enjoy the following benefits.
- No monthly account service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per-check charge
- VISA® Check Card
- Monthly combined statements
- Overdraft protection offered
- Payroll deduction
- Direct deposit - payroll, Social Security, pension, etc.
- 24-hour Internet Account Access through FIREnet and Starline Telephone Account Access
- Bill Pay $5.00 monthly fee
Using your phone, go to the app store and search for TouchBanking.
Download and enter our app code: firecumobile.
You will need to use your FIREnet user and password to log in.
To manage and add other services log, in to FIREnet and go to
Mobiliti which is located under the Self Service Tab.
Any questions, call Member Services at 636-5581
* If your user names is numeric and less than six digits , add zeroes to the number to make it six digits.
(Example: User name is 34567. Use 034567
MOBILE BANKING DEPOSITS
- Login to Mobile Banking from your phone.
- Choose "Deposit" from the menu and then follow the instructions.
- Endorse your check. Also include your account number and these words "For FCU mobile deposit only".
- Deposits must be completed at the handset by 2:45 p.m. EST to be considered for that day's deposit file.
- Deposit Limits - $5,000.00 per business day and $2.000.00 per single deposit.
- Must be deposited into the checking account.